Friday, June 19, 2009

I confess . . .

I've been getting spider bites. I found two on my hands, then one on my foot and I got one right in the center of my neck! I googled images of spider bites and found some really really gruesome pictures with rotting flesh, in particular one alleged image of a brown recluse spider bite that is on someone's hand. I don't even want to include it in this blog post. It's so gross. You can see it here. I looked around my room and couldn't find any spiders, but they recently subsided, so I'm hoping the little eight legged guy/gal found something else to dine on . . .

1 comment:

jennifer said...

omg, that brown recluse bite is so gross! a friend of mine was bitten by one of those, but i don't think her's was anywhere near that bad...otherwise she probably would have mentioned it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin