Friday, April 22, 2011

Fantasy Shopping Cart - Anthropologie Living Room

Anthropologie Living Room



For a grand total of $9,439.95! My starting point was that gorgeous green leather couch. Then came the chevron rug. I really love that vibrant yellow, and I would want it to stand out, so I thought that the other items shouldn't have bold patterns. I find mixing patterns to be difficult, although some people really have a knack for it. With a retailer as pattern happy as Anthropologie, this left a far smaller number of pillows and curtains to choose from.

I do like the beachy bohemian feel of this imaginary room, now if only I had $10,000 . . .

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Gorgeous! The rug would add such a nice pop of color. I'd love to take an afternoon nap on that couch! New furniture is so friggin expensive!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin