6. Eugene Hutz of Gogol Bordello: Mustached, Slavic, Schizophrenic, Sexy.
5. Will Ferrell: Can you even imagine how much fun it would be to wake up in bed with this man?
4. Jason Schwatzman of Coconut Records: This fellow needs to switch careers because Coconut Records is so unbelievably good. He would be the 'twee-ist boyfriend ever.
3. Either one of the Hot Knives: Hot vegan cooks/bloggers/beer-lovers. They've got cajones doing two things that the fellas don't typically do. Having an avid interest in the beloved domestic art of cooking (although as a Jezebel article I read the other day points out, it's totaly okay and curently hip for guys to be into cooking but not cool for them to be into any other domestic art, can anyone think of a heterosexual equivalent of Martha Stewart?), and having the balls to be manly men who don't eat meat. It ain't easy being that adorable, and I'd walk over hot coals to have an artisan crafted brew with either of these menfolks.
2. Adrian Brody: Just cause.
1. Sam Mason: New York City Chef and Host of online webcast, Dinner With the Band. Rock 'n Roll, daring flavor combinations, copious tattoos. Yum.